Archive for the ‘Bad Credit’ Category
Worried about having incurred bad credit and a miserable credit score? Is your salary for the month simply not seeing you through and you are desperate for a payday loan? In case both the situations are part of your life, then you need to find out the ways and means to apply for a payday loan that is sanctioned despite having bad credit.
For starters you need to know that the best place to go in for a bad credit payday loan is the web. Yes there are online payday loans that are loaned out even if your credit report is in a soup. Read on.
• Research into the popular agencies that offer bad credit payday loans. In this context, one thing that must be made clear is that most online agencies do not pay much weightage to the credit reports since payday loans are not sought for if one has a great credit reputation. Though the rates of interest are steeper than other loans, nevertheless, you must shop over the web before applying for a loan with a certain company. This is the first thing you need to do before filling in the application for the payday loan.
• While you decide on applying for a payday loan with bad credit, be prepared to fill in more than one application. There are some agencies that warrant the processing of a single application within few minutes. However, it is better to be prepared for filling more before it gets sanctioned. Make sure that you have your latest income statement and vital information like social security number and the like handy. These are compulsory requirements for filling up the application.
• Keep in mind that you fulfill all the criteria for qualification to the payday loan. Specifically, you must be above the age of 18 years, holding a proper job that gives you a fixed amount of income every month, hold permanent citizenship of the country and also hold an active account in a bank.
Once these eligibility criteria are fulfilled there is only a paper to be filled and signed before your application is sent for approval. Mostly the applications are accepted since you are already accepting the high rates of interest willingly. Following these steps shall make you geared up for applying for a bad credit pay day loan. Make sure you are clear about the payment terms and the period as well.
Once your application is approved, you need to wait for a day or say, at the maximum, to get the money. Generally the money is transferred to your account. What better example than instant loans that are credited to your account without you having to budge an inch, to prove that we have advanced in leaps.
Identity theft is not a rare occurrence. With the advancement of online communications, there has been a spurt in the number of identity thefts. However, with increasing instances of identity theft taking place on a regular basis, it is important to become conscious about the various types or forms of identity theft that can take place with you. Read on for the four most common forms of identity thefts.
Four forms of ID theft
1. The most common type of ID theft is that of credit identity. Due to the popularity of online credit checks, there is a greater risk of the online identity being stolen. There are cyber thefts occurring all the time in which the victims’ credit details and social security numbers are stolen online. This lets the thieves, if we can call them so, use the accounts or the credit cards in a way that there are negative impacts made on the credit report of the victim. Sometimes details of the financial status of an individual too may get leaked out of no fault of the person. This also results in online ID thefts, which lead to ruining of the credit scores.
2. Social Security Number Id theft: This type is linked to the online credit theft as stated above. However, those who rarely use the online bureaus for credit report transactions too stand the risk of having their SSN stolen. Once the SSN is stolen, one may have to bear liability for a lot of unwanted taxation and the like. There are precautions against this theft but this has not deterred criminals from stepping back from trying and stealing one’s social security number.
3. Medical identity theft is yet another problem that is raising its head of late. This involves the stealing of insurance details and relevant codes so as to access the cover that is paid for by another person. In short, some criminal enjoys the benefit of the insurance you had invested in. The worst part about such thefts is that there is no assurance against the precaution of the same. Though a lot is being done, it is still some time before these are eradicated completely.
4. If you had not paid enough importance to the driver’s license in your name, keep it close. Statistics reveal that every 5 seconds, there is one driver’s license ID theft taking place in the country. The license actually lists all vital information about the individual. Extracting this information allows thieves to take loans in the name of the individual and also incur debts in his or her name. All this while you never even dream of it occurring with you!
The best way to safeguard yourself against these thefts is to be on close guard. Try and be sincere in handling personal information. Go in for secured transactions online.
If you are trying to lease a car with bad credit, you will probably need to find a way to finance the lease while dealing with your poor credit history. When you have a low credit score, that means that your debt-to-income ration is very high. When you are trying to lease a car, the dealer will most likely take a look at your credit score, which is a numerical representation of your credit history. If this score is very low, then the least rates will not be as favorable for you. In some cases where the person’s credit score is really bad, the lease might be refused altogether by the dealer. When you have bad credit, then you are considered a subprime borrower. When you are in this category, then you will have a more difficult time getting a loan or leasing anything. Financial companies usually consider leasing to be a high risk process, more so than buying with a loan. This is because there is no large down payment required for a lease. Also the amount owed on the lease is usually greater than the worth of the car itself, which results from the fact that the monthly payments are very low usually. This then means that you will probably need a better credit score if you want to lease than if you want to buy a car with a loan.
How it works
If the person who is leasing misses payments, then the lease company will stand a great chance of losing money, which means that there is a great chance that your car could be repossessed. In order to lease a car with bad credit, you will probably have to pay a much higher interest rate on the least and even make a larger down payment than most people with good credit have to. Also, you might be asked to pay an up-front refundable security deposit. In some cases, all three of these things will apply. Even with all of these requirements you will still end up paying smaller monthly installments by leasing than when you are buying a car with a loan. The size of the down payment that you re prepared to put down can often be he defining factor in whether or not you will get approved for the lease.
Sometimes it’s a good idea to have a co-signer as a way to help you out. If you have a friend or family member with good credit who is willing to co-sign on the lease, then you will have an easier time getting it. The co-signer must be someone who has significantly better credit than you do, and someone who will be responsible if you are unable to make timely payments. However, it is no a co-lease in the end, just a co-sign. You are still the only person who is leasing, but the co-signer is a back-up plan for the dealer, just in case you are not able to make the payments. This is not only a good way to get a car lease, but also a good way to improve your credit score.
Credit cards have become an indispensible part of one’s life. Nevertheless, they do not come free of liabilities and responsibilities. Management of credit card debt is an integral part of financial management as well. One popular question that is doing the rounds these days is whether owning multiple credit cards pose any risk to the credit score. Read on.
The answer to this question is not a mere yes or no. it depends on a number of factors. Primarily, the way you handle the credit card is the factor that affects the credit score. In case you own ten credit cards but manage to pay up the interests and the dues on time, then your credit report never shows a negative entry. This can actually boost your credit score. However, having high credit balances spells doom for the credit score- no matter what the numbers of credit cards are.
• Once you get a credit card, you need to understand the concept of debt to credit ratio. This means that the higher the ratio, the greater the chances of lowering the credit score. In case you have numerous cards with an average high debt to credit ratio, then the credit score falls. However, on owning a single card with a low ratio, your credit score is enhanced. The bottom-line here is that you need to keep track of the ratio. More number of credit cards can actually lead to better understanding of credit ratio management.
• The credit reports and the credit scores receive a positive impact from more number of credit cards as well. This is because the credit history length increases. The older and active credit cards contribute to the building of trust on the individual. The lenders consider the large number of still in use credit cards as a sign that the owner is financially responsible. However, be wary of the fact, that constant applications for newer cards are detrimental as well. This is because it reflects the need for more financing, which is not a very good sign of financial trustworthiness.
• It does not actually matter if you own ten or one card, what matters is whether you pay on time. Late payment on even one credit card drops you credit score. So imagine the drop in case you default on more than one card. Manage credit properly to avoid being in a mess.
These points discussed must have made clear the ins and outs of owning numerous credit cards. Efficient handling is the key to get your hands on a decent credit score. Moreover, you also need to see to other factors that affect the credit score. Think deep before you apply for a credit card.
An individual may have a bad credit history due to various factors, however this does not mean that he or she can’t obtain a loan or they have to pay unreasonable interest rates. There are various lending financial institutions which provide a bad credit loans to people who have a poor credit rating. However such financial instructions grant the loans at a two or three percent premium because of the high degree of inherent risk. An individual may improve his credit rating if he is regular in paying back the loan without making any defaults. This process takes time and requires persistence.
The amount sanctioned as bad credit loans is usually limited to few thousand dollars. As the degree of risk is higher in such cases, the lenders tend to consider a large number of factors. Most importantly the lenders evaluate the repayment capacity of an individual. This is done by determining the debt outstanding to income ratio. In addition, creditors also examine the repayment records of all current outstanding loans and whether or not there are any delays in repaying such debts. People may have to resort to bad credit loans if they have a high debt to income ratio.
Some of the disadvantages of opting for bad credit loans are as follows:-
- Basic utility companies such as electricity, water and cable may ask an individual to deposit a certain sum as security in order to restore these services. This may be irrespective of the fact that utility bills were deposited on time.
- Often landlords check the credit rating of an individual before leasing out their properties. A bad credit loan may make it difficult to find a house as landlords will be hesitant in leasing their property.
- Cell phone companies also evaluate the credit rating of an individual before granting them a contract and the liability of a bad credit loan may make it difficult to obtain a connection.
- Individuals may also face difficulties in starting a new business. Even with the greatest business proposal can be denied a loan to a bad credit rating and the existing liability of a bad credit loans
- Insurance companies also charge a higher annual premium from such customers as the follow the principal of lower credit score are correlated to higher claims filed.
The list of disadvantages of bad credit loans is endless and one must always keep a check on his credit rating. Bad credit loans should be considered as a last resort of financing a project.